|Grog & Dog win # 8|
- Races run: 19
- Race breakdown by terrain: Road - 13, Trail - 2, Indoor Track - 1, CX - 3
- Race wins: 1
- Miles run: 2,494.2 mi - Lowest year since 2013
- Elevation run: 76,398 ft
- Most elevation gain in a single run: 1,669 ft
- Time run: 307h 43m
- Days run: 306
- Lowest mileage week: 9.4 (pneumonia)
- Highest mileage week: 91.3 (S-S) - 90.9 (M-S)
- Highest mileage day: 26.7 (marathon and WU)
- Longest running streak: 39 days
- Longest non-running streak: 3 days
- Number of segment CRs: 5
- Number of states run in: 5
- Number of countries run in: 2
- Run furthest from home: Mexico
|CMS @ Ribfest|
|Me & myself!|
|TNT Thanksgiving Day Group Run|
So what's up for 2018? I kinda don't know. I really don't know where to put my focus. I will be going back to the Krispy Kreme Challnege for the 4th year in a row in February. The USATF-NE GP starts up in March at New Bedford and then the Boston Tune-up 15k. I guess right now those are the races I should be gearing up for.
Later in the year there are more GP race. Dave wants to run a Spring marathon, but I am still up in the air on focusing on doing that.
There may be an adventure run in August and then I am sure I will do a Fall marathon.
I guess in general, I would like to just be in better running shape this year and race more....but race while in shape instead of feeling like I am always fighting to get in shape!
Also....I will be doing more cyclocross races this year. I am in the process of acquiring a bike and I have been supplementing my runs with some trainer rides. I am hoping jumping on the trainer after runs will help with some leg strength, help my fat-ass lose some weight and of course get me cyclocross race ready come the Summer/Fall!