- Lots of people! I had approximately 374 people signed up for the race this year, yet in the results there were only 271 finishers! 176 in the 10 mile and 95 in the 5 mile. I had more than 50 people tell me prior to the race they wouldn’t be there, so that still leaves a whole bunch of no shows.
- There were 11 states represented in the pre-registrations. Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and Virginia.
- There were 16 teams represented.
- Both the male and female 10 mile course records were broken. As was the male 5 mile record.
- 300+ flags were put out on the 5ish mile loop. That is an average of a flag every 0.017 miles or every 90 feet or so. (Obviously this # is skewed because of flag clusters on turns) But, there are a lot of flags on the course.
- We went through around 40 gallons of water.
- I am still in search for a large inflatable beaver…please find one for me.
- Check out the FULL RESULTS
|See you next year!|