Tuesday, August 2, 2011

An Intro of sorts...

The main reason I wanted to start this blog was to document my trip to Colorado for the Transrockies Run.  Before I even signed up for this race I scoured the Internet looking for race reports, photos, and videos.  I am sure this is what most people do before taking on a new event.  After I finally talked my wife into joining me on this adventure I searched for even more information now that the trip became 'real'.  With that said I wanted to add to the information that is out there by posting our experience through words, photos, and links to other information that is also out there.

So for this first blog post here are some links to some Transrockies Blog's with previous stories, photos, and videos that bring the Transrockies Run to life!

Caitlin Smith
Devon Crosby-Helms
California Old Goats
Team It's All About Me
Team Inov-8 Pre-Run
Team Inov-8 Race Report

Some You Tube Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment