Thursday, November 29, 2018

Still Kinda Running Again

Good news; the Dublin Marathon did not injure me anymore than I already was!  The week after the race I took super easy, basically all off.  I got back on my PT and stretching routine and the 3 weeks that followed, I ran everyday but one, which I took off on purpose.

I am still a fat bastard, but I feel like I am getting range of motion back in my right leg and the pain has gotten more and more bearable.

10/28 to 11/3
Run: 2 days: 28.3 miles, 26.2 mile long run
Days off: 5 day

11/4 to 11/10
Run: 7 days: 38.3 miles, 8 mile long run
Bike: 1 day: 2.7 miles
Days off: 0 days

11/11 to 11/17
Run: 6 days: 32.6 miles, 6.5 mile long run
Bike: 1 day: 7.7 miles
Days off: 0 days

11/18 to 11/24
Run: 7 days: 41.2 miles, 8.2 mile long run
Days off: 0 days

On Thanksgiving I did the TNT run per usual, that was the biggest test my ol' hip/groin has seen yet, 8+ miles but on hilly terrain and I came out of it ok.  I fell off the pace a bit at the end, but overall I felt pretty good.



Hopefully things continue in this direction and I can start doing some work outs and hopefully racing to full capacity in the spring!!



No comments:

Post a Comment